Apartamento Rico Havana
Breathtaking view Havana’s Malecon. This beautiful acommodation its Located in Downtown Havana with two bedroom, recently remodeled and furnished with top quality beds, pillow and bed linen, all unit with AC. Easy access to any part of the city.
Next to Restaurants, bars, night clubs, supermarket, banks, taxi station, The best location you can have in Havana. The house has wifi, but is not included in the price of the apartment.Customers must purchase prepaid cards for their connection.
The apartment is located in the safest and centric area of Vedado. In front of the Ionic Malecon Ave. It has bed linen, towels, first level pillows. An excellent ocean view.My accommodation is perfect for singles, couples, family and business travelers.
All the apartment is for the client.
Cleaning guidelines to prevent the spread of COVID-19
Why is cleaning more important than ever?
Cleaning has always been the most important thing for us and our guests. But now it is even more crucial as we all aim to reduce the spread of the infection. This is why it is essential to clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces, especially between reserves.
When it comes to preventing the spread of germs, it’s important to understand the difference between cleaning and disinfection. Cleaning is the act of removing germs, dirt, and impurities (such as when using a soapy sponge to clean a visibly dirty counter or stove).
1. We wear protective gear while cleaning.
2. Strict hand washing before and after each cleaning.
3. We ventilate the rooms before cleaning them.
4. We clean and then disinfect.
5. We avoid touching our faces while cleaning.
6. We use the appropriate disinfectant.
7. Sofas, rugs, curtains, and other soft, porous surfaces are cleaned and disinfected.
8. We wash all sheets at the highest temperature recommended by the manufacturer.
9. We clean and disinfect baskets and containers for dirty laundry.
10. We empty the vacuum cleaner after each cleaning.
11. While we restock supplies, we take a few minutes to check expiration dates.
12. Bags are used in your trash cans.
13. We discard and wash your cleaning supplies.
14. We safely remove any cleaning equipment.
The wifi its not free! We will give you a courtesy of 2 hour and you should buy wifi cards to keep conected. Cost 1 cuc per hour. In Cuba we dont have 24 hours internet. When you need conection you should use wifi card. Even in the moust luxurious Hotels works idem