Antique Convertible Car City Tour in Havana
You’ll ride the streets of the city in a classic 1950s American convertible, cruising your way through the Havana suburbs of Centro Habana, Miramar, and Vedado. Pass points of interest, such as the Malecon, the glamorous 5th Avenue of Miramar, the American “Special Interests” building, Anti-Imperialist Square and Revolution Square.
You’ll also visit the mysterious and hidden Havana forest.
And if you weren’t feeling classy enough after 90 minutes cruising in a ‘50’s classic,’ this Havana tour ends on a high note – with a visit to the famous Salon de los Grandes bar, the fortification (built to guard Havana during the missile crisis), and finally, a walk through the garden terrace of the Hotel Nacional where you’ll enjoy a cocktail overlooking the Malecon at sunset. It’s a truly iconic experience.
contact-form-7 id=”28629″ title=”Tour_EN”]
- Journey back in time with a trip on board a classic 1950s American convertible
- Experience the iconic juxtaposition of historic American cars in Havana
- Ride through the streets of Havana, checking out must-see sights along the way
- Finish in style with a sunset drink at the Hotel Nacional
- English-speaking guide
- Car hire and driver
- One cocktail/drink at Hotel Nacional
- Food and drinks not specified above
- Gratuities for the guide
Spanish, English, French, Russian, Chinese, Italian