City Sightseeing Bike Tour
Start your tour at Wifredo Lam Park, where you’ll be fitted for a bike and a helmet. First you’ll explore Vedado. See the statue of of John Lennon in Lennon Park, and learn about the cultural practices of revolution. Cycle past beautiful mansions and Revolution Plaza, where Fidel Castro would make his famous speeches. Stop to photograph iconic buildings, adorned with the faces of revolutionary heroes.
Bike through central Havana, and get a feel for life in the city. See kids playing in the street, people on their daily commute, running errands, and socializing. The ride through this colorful neighborhood passes Chinatown, once a thriving community of 40,000 Chinese immigrants. Continue to Old Havana, the most iconic neighborhood in Cuba.
Sights in Old Havana include the Capitol building, the Central Park where Cubans come to socialize and debate baseball, and the Museum of the Revolution. Stop the explore the museum and discover its collection of revolutionary artefacts. Loop back to Wifredo Lam Park, stopping at the famous Havana Malecon, a community art project, and the University of Havana along the way. A light lunch is included.
- Get an intimate look at three colorful neighborhoods in Havana
- Visit John Lennon park to see the famous statue and meet the keeper of his glasses
- Ride through Revolution Square to see iconic buildings honoring revolutionary heroes
- See important historical building such as the Capitol, Central Park, and many famous museums
- Learn about local history and culture from an English-speaking guide
- 4.5-hour bike tour
- English-speaking guide
- Bike hire, helmet hire
- Bike mechanic
- 1 cocktail or non-alcoholic beverage
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Additional food and drinks
Spanish, English, French, German, Russian, Chinese, Italian, Portuguese
Know before you go
- Comfortable clothes
- This bike tour has a difficulty level of easy to moderate, and takes place mostly on flat terrain with a few uphill stretches
- Please bring your own bottle to refill with filtered water
- Sun protection, such as sunscreen and sunglasses, are essential