Havana City Tour
Explore the largest city in the Caribbean on a tour of Havana, and experience the electric atmosphere of the Cuban capital as you discover one of the most culturally-rich urban centers in the world.
Get an appreciation of Havana’s colonial past with a dizzying array of castles, cathedrals, mansions, and museums. Go to the historic neighborhood of Vieja Habana (Old Havana) to see the fascinating UNESCO World Heritage Site with over 900 landmarks.
During this fascinating tour, you will also visit the Modern Havana, or New Havana, where you can explore the town’s main attractions, including the famous Revolution Square and the majestic monument to Cuba’s national hero, Jose Marti.
- Marvel at Cuban baroque buildings on Plaza de la Catedral
- Engage in a panoramic tour around the main sights of Havana
- Walk through the old and new parts of the city
- Roundtrip transportation
- Walking and sightseeing tour through Old Havana and Modern Havana
- Beverages and meals
- Fees to museums and places of interest (optional)
Spanish, English, French, Russian, Chinese, Italian
Know before you go
- Please bring sunscreen