Welcome Havana: Private Tour with a Local
Make travel as much about the people you meet as the places you see. Get a welcome to Havana from a local guide eager to share all the tips and tricks to help you make the most of your stay.
Meet at your accommodation and get familiar with the neighborhood. Learn insider tips such as the best places to buy groceries and the easiest ways to get around. Hear about the top things to do and see during your time in the city, customized to your interests.
Feel more comfortable navigating the city on your own, confident that you have all the information you need by the end of your tour.
- Get to know Havana through the eyes of passionate locals
- Make travel about friendly people, not just places
- Learn the city’s many tips, tricks and best-kept secrets
- Local guide
- Customized private walking tour
- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Meals and drinks
- Transportation (It is a walking tour and car transportation is not included unless requested on booking)
2 - 6 hrs
Spanish, English, French, German, Russian, Chinese, Italian, Portuguese
Know before you go
- If you would like to include a visit to an attraction, you will need to cover the cost of entrance for the local guide
- You can request a specific time for this tour
- This is a walking tour, so please wear comfortable shoes.
- During the tour you will have the option of taking public transportation or a taxi to get around (at your own expense)
- You can request a private car for this tour upon booking